Located on the eastern shore of Seneca Lake, mid-way between Geneva and Waterloo you'll find Boundary Breaks Vineyard, our next guest for our Winemaker Dinner Series! Established in 2008, Boundary Breaks focuses on producing the finest Rieslings in the Finger Lakes, a region known worldwide for fine, cool-climate, white wines.
Join us as NYWCC Chef's, Matt Laurence and Gary Parmelee, lead their culinary team in creating a delicious five course dinner, each course paired perfectly with an outstanding Boundary Breaks wine. Trust us, you won't want to miss this one-of-a-kind opportunity to sit, sip, and indulge!
- Squash Soup with Fried Shallots and Coriander Crème Fraiche
Boundary Breaks 2016 Dry Riesling #110 Grand
- Seared Scallops with Charred Pepper Chutney
Boundary Breaks 2016 Ovid Line North Medium Dry Riesling
- Quail with Oyster Stuffing and Spinach Rockefeller
Boundary Breaks 2016 Dry Rose
- Beef Tenderloin with Local Mushroom Streudel and Roasted Carrots
Boundary Breaks 2015 Harmonic Red
- Poached Pear in Pastry with Almond Cream
Boundary Breaks 2016 Riesling Ice Wine