Come with your kids, your friends, or by yourself to the 3rd annual KettleFest. Held at a scenic maple and honey farm in Victor NY (one mile off Thruway Exit 45), this increasingly-popular festival has something for everyone:
- Live music all day on an outdoor stage - bluegrass, ska, and jug
- Over two dozen top-quality, local artisan vendors
- Guided nature walks, workshops, and professional cooking demos
- Food trucks and local craft beverages - beer, wine, and cider
- Children's activities - beehive box painting contest, free face painting, and our almost-world-famous chicken races!
You will be talking about KettleFest for a long time. Admission is only $6/person with children under 13 free; reduced admission after 2pm.