Living History Event
7000 County Road 41
P.O. Box 113
Victor, NY 14564
Phone: (585) 742-1690
Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Price: $8/adults; $5/members, seniors & students; free/children 5 and younger
Come for a day and experience what Living History is all about! This family-friendly day includes:
- Traditional demonstrations of open pit pottery firing and basketmaking
- Cornbread and venison stew-making with free samples splint log pounding
- Performances by Seneca singer/dancer Bill Crouse and the Iroquois Social Dancers
- Seneca Jr. Olympics (for ages 9-16) can try their hand in five events: Archery, Atlatl throw, Javelin, Lacrosse relay, and Tumpline race. No previous experience is required.
- Visit the Seneca Art & Culture Center including the exhibits, Iroquois Creation Story film, and the gift shop
- Visit the Seneca Bark Longhouse
- Go on guided trailwalks
Get transported back in time by Haudenosaunee re-enactors. Admission includes all of the above! Bring family, friends, and neighbors for an unforgettable day at Ganondagan.