- Open all day (10 am – 5 pm): Gardens, Greenhouse, Gift Shop.
- Please note that the Mansion is not open to the public on Sunday. Mansion access will only be available to those that purchase a B&B Sweet and Savory Sensations ticket.
- Wine Tastings: Noon – 5 pm
- 2 pm Orchid Care & Informational talk with the Genesee Region Orchid Society
B&B Sweet and Savory Sensations, Noon – 2 pm. Come enjoy a sampling of breakfast items from local B&B members of the Canandaigua Lake Area Bed & Breakfast Association. Breakfast will be served buffet style in the Sonnenberg Mansion.
$7/person. Limit of 120 tickets.
(Note: Sweet & Savory Sensations attendees must also purchase Spring Wildflower & Orchid Show admission.)
Please note that the portions are small, as in “tasting” or “mini” sizes, rather than full serving sizes.
• Merlot Poached Pears prepared by the Sutherland House
• Fruit Parfait prepared by the Acorn Inn
• Mini Quiche prepared by the Greenwood
• Maple Sausage prepared by the Chalet
• Scones prepared by the Oliver Phelps
• Artichoke Squares prepared by the Bella Rosa
• Fruit & Nut Spring Salad prepared by the Inn on the Main
• Asparagus & Ham Strata prepared by the Filigree Inn
• Dessert TBD prepared by the Cobblestone
• Tea and juice will be available, as well as coffee provided by Dali Java.
• A selection of wine and mimosas will be available for purchase.