ranger Homestead and Carriage Museum will be open to the public for tours starting May 1st, 2021 and will end on October 8th, 2021. Tours will be available Wednesday – Sunday on the hour by reservation only. We look forward to welcoming you, but we want to do so safely. As such, the following rules will be in place beginning May 1st, 2021:
- Tours will be conducted by reservation only. Call (585)394-1472 or email email@example.com to book your tour.
- No one with known COVID-19 exposure or symptoms may enter.
- All staff and visitors must wear a mask or face covering.
- Tour groups must consist of same-household members due to the inability to social distance inside the mansion.
- Group size is limited to 8 people maximum.
- Touching of anything inside the museum, with the exception of the staircase handrails, is not allowed, as museum artifacts and components of the historic building cannot be safely sanitized without harm to the objects.
- Handrails, doorknobs, and restrooms will be cleaned after each visitor group. Hand sanitizer will be available for visitor use.
- Credit or debit card payments are the preferred of payment.