Embrace the best of winter at Cumming Nature Center with a full weekend of food and activities:
- Opt outdoors with Saturday’s 10k Snowshoe Race or Ski Orienteering
- Dig into locally sourced chili (vegetarian/vegan option available) and home-made baked goods for purchase from 11am–2:30pm
- Learn about winter wear in presentations by representatives from L.L. Bean and The North Face, and explore Scandinavian culture with information from the Scandinavian Heritage Society and Sons of Norway Lodge
- Weather permitting, ski and snowshoe trails will be open with rentals available.
- Warm up with the new Cocoa Bar.
- Crafts, snow fort building and more for the kids!