Plan Your Next Meeting, Conference, or Reunion in the Finger Lakes
Welcome to Ontario County in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. With vibrant communities, rolling hillsides, quaint villages, glacier-carved lakes, lush farmland, and award-winning wineries and breweries, our area is a wonderful place to host your next conference or meeting. Ontario County, situated in the northwestern corner of the Finger Lakes region, boasts a diverse selection of traditional and unique meeting spaces for events both large and small. From the new hotel conference rooms on the northern shores of Canandaigua Lake to more intimate settings, Ontario County has all the elements to host a successful meeting or conference. With dozens of craft beverage tasting rooms, world-class dining and adventures around every corner, your attendees will find plenty to do when they have a bit of downtime.
By the numbers
- Convenient drive times from large cities including Boston (7 hours), Cleveland (4 hours), New York City (6 hours), Pittsburgh (5 hours), Toronto (3 ½ hours) and Washington D.C. (6 ½ hours)
- A variety of meeting venues and creative meeting space up to 6,000 sq. ft.
- Over 1,700 room inventory: luxury lakeview resorts and full service properties to charming country inns to priced-right chain properties.
- Conveniently situated along the New York State Thruway at exits 42 through 45.
- Serviced by 4 local airports: ROC-Rochester, NY (40 minutes), SYR-Syracuse, NY (70 minutes), BUF-Buffalo, NY (90 minutes) and KIUA-Canandaigua Regional Airport.
- Personalized site visits available.
- Promotional collateral available including an easy to read map and other information.
- Distribution of media releases to support your event.
- Entertainment options for spouses, families and other guests of your meeting attendees.