About the Finger Lakes
- Length: 5 miles
- Width: .8 miles
- Maximum Depth: 30 ft.- the shallowest lake
- Average Depth: 16 ft
- Volume: 9.5 billion gallons
- Honeoye Lake lies between Canadice Lake and Canandaigua Lake.
- The shores are lined with cottages, with the Village of Honeoye at the north end.
- You can hike around Honeoye Lake in a day!
- The abundance of plant life in the shallow waters make it a great fishing spot.
- Like Conesus, usually Honeoye Lake freezes completely in the winter. This creates the perfect setting for ice fishing, snowmobiling, and ice skating.
- This smaller lake is an ideal spot for relaxing vacations. The waters are peaceful and calm, and there is not a great deal going on in or around the lake. Boat sizes are restricted, which allows for almost complete serenity.
Around the Lake:
- This is a favorite lake to bicycle around. It's about 19 miles total and relatively flat.