Local Development Corporation
Ontario County Four Seasons Local Development Corporation is incorporated as a local development corporation in Ontario County, New York. Operating under d/b/a, Finger Lakes Visitors Connection. Our mission is to curate, distinguish, and develop Ontario County’s destination brand - inspiring travel, creating economic vitality for our stakeholders, and providing quality of life benefits for our residents. Our vision is that Ontario County’s Visitors Connection (FLVC) is viewed as an intentional community leader and equity partner in economic development, social and environmental responsibility and our destination is valued as a dynamic place to live, work, play and be well.
Our LDC status requires that we comply with the Public Authorities Accountability Act (PAAA) by making a variety of our financial and management documents available to the public. Our fiscal year runs from October 1 to September 30.
Documents & Resources
Any questions about the documents listed below can be directed to email@example.com.
AuditBack to Top of List
- Advisory Comment Letter FYE 2022
- Financial Statements & Auditor's Report FYE 2022
- Form 990 FYE 2022
- Required Communications FYE 2022
- Advisory Comment Letter FYE 2021
- Financial Statements & Auditor's Report FYE 2021
- Form 990 FYE 2021
- Required Communications FYE 2021
- Advisory Comment Letter FYE 2020
- Financial Statements & Auditor's Report FY 2020
- Form 990 FY 2020
- Required Communications FYE 2020