This “Classic FLX” itinerary offers a great mix of hidden gems, locals’ favorites,...
Finger Lakes Wellness Escape
The Finger Lakes is well known for our wide open spaces, inspiring landscapes, and connectivity to nature. If your group is looking for an escape that encompasses relaxation and wellness, we have all the right “medicine” for you. Your track for FLX for wellness for your group starts with pace. Do you want something slow and introspective or do you lean towards an active team building. Consider any of these ideas to customize your wellness retreat in New York’s Finger Lakes. Here they are listed from slow pace to all-out heart thumping!
- Finger Lakes Forest Immersion – Forest Bathing taps into the sights, sounds, aromas, sensations and wisdom of the Forest
- Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga in the Summer or Snowga in the Winter
- New York Kitchen – consider a special tasting or a Lunch and Learn
- Ganondagan State Historic Site – Upon hearing the welcome “prayer” to any kind of earthly connection; hear the storytellers recant the history of the Iroquois and learn some good earth lessons
- Farm experience – this can seasonally change from apple picking to grapes to strawberries to maple syrup in an igloo! Check in on the seasonal specialty
- Gardens always make you feel better. Sonnenberg Gardens State Historic Site has nine garden spaces for a mini-retreat in each – and there you can learn all of their horticultural tips – and take that green thumb home with you
- Sip and Paint – Combine two of the Finger Lakes best: wine tasting and artistic loves
- Bristol Mountain Aerial Adventures or Bristol Mountain Zipline Canopy Tours
It’s night time you say? There are lots of ways to slip into the evening here. Listen to some music – try some more craft beverages – or team connect with some smores over the fires.
If tasting your way through a destination is your kind of adventure then Ontario County is your...
Autumn is one of the most beautiful, vibrant times of the year in the Finger Lakes. The days are...
Tasty Finger Lakes “Signatures” – Straight up and with a twist.
Native American or women’s history? Architecture or Victorian Gardens? This tour offers...
Any day in the Finger Lakes is a great day for outdoor recreation. Ontario County is a diverse...
The Finger Lakes is the place meant to be the basis of an educational tour for youth.