This “Classic FLX” itinerary offers a great mix of hidden gems, locals’ favorites,...
FLX Wine & Craft Beverage
Tasty Finger Lakes “Signatures” – Straight up and with a twist.
The Finger Lakes is home to over one hundred wineries, a growing number of breweries, distilleries and cideries. You can include one or two - or develop an entire itinerary based on the FLX craft beverage industry. The majority of wineries are situated around our lakes, which make for gorgeous views. Make sure your group gets to taste the Finger Lakes signature wine: Riesling. Food and craft beverage pairings, making your own food, and unique venues from rooftops to cellars, as well as gorgeous lake views put a different twist on your group’s experience. Instead of providing you a list of all these delicious stops, call us so we can customize and integrate your best craft beverage experience.
Twists on your groups tasty tour
- An educational tour of how the product is made and a tasting is the deal for us
- Just a tasting experience, please, that is creative and different – don’t get too serious it’s in the show!
- Learning from the experts – we’d love to talk to a sommelier or a chef.
- It’s all in the view and definitely favors the great outdoors experience.
- Pair it up with food is a number one priority for my discerning patrons.
- Add one feature to my Wine and Craft Beverage itinerary: Music? Museum? Dining in the vineyards? Meet the “maker”?
Wine, Craft Beverage Pairings – Extra Fun
- Have you ever arranged for a pairing of Dainty Donuts or Girl Scout Cookies with your beer? That can happen at Reinvention Brewing in Manchester, NY.
- Mexican and cider – we have that covered at Star Cider.
- Like to cook? New York Kitchen is your place. Part of the best craft drink experience is learning the nuances of the spicing, the slicing and the dicing!
- Hollerhorn Distilling offers a definite combo of fantastic spirits, music, and crafted food. You want a view? Check out those colorful hills across the way in Naples.
- Paint and Sip – special programs are available to bring in a local artist to combine these two Finger Lakes favorites, art and beverage!
- Is theatre your favorite? Well, a murder mystery dinner with food pairings may be just the thing. We know that Bristol Valley Theater will customize and delight!
- Speed dating with the Makers - Exclusive events can be put together where we can get a winemaker, a brewer, a farmer, a chef, and others together and set up a meal where you get to go to a different table for each course and meet a new maker. This is an elevated experience – and worth the investment for the craft beverage world’s biggest aficionados. Your group will feel special after an afternoon or evening like this!
If tasting your way through a destination is your kind of adventure then Ontario County is your...
Autumn is one of the most beautiful, vibrant times of the year in the Finger Lakes. The days are...
Native American or women’s history? Architecture or Victorian Gardens? This tour offers...
Any day in the Finger Lakes is a great day for outdoor recreation. Ontario County is a diverse...
The Finger Lakes is well known for our wide open spaces, inspiring landscapes, and connectivity to...
The Finger Lakes is the place meant to be the basis of an educational tour for youth.